"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After all, he had already taken the most important thing.
- You were taking from me the only thing I had left.
- Or else we must take things into our own hands.
- Now he was ready to take things on with more control and focus.
- From a man who took things because he wanted them?
- Why did they take things no one knows how to use?
- When the couple came out, she took things in hand.
- We'll start at the beginning and take things in order.
- Some of them have been taking things into their own hands.
- But how free is he, after all, to take such things into his own hands?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.