"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He would give them another two minutes and then take his measures.
- Then he took the full measure of the big man's size.
- We have not yet taken the full measure of the man or his music.
- They had taken the measure of one another long enough.
- The two men seemed to be taking each other's measure.
- He wanted to take his own measure of the man.
- She moved a step or two to either side, taking his measure.
- And a few companies are taking measures to deal with the problem now.
- There is more than one way to take the measure of books.
- The House is expected to take the measure up later this year.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.