"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- For 2 years, the government took the issue no further.
- As a matter of fact I'd like to take the issue a little further.
- I would just take issue with him on one point.
- I would like to take issue with someone who said we have not been clear enough.
- I will have to take issue with a couple of your points, however.
- We all want to take the whole issue of access forward.
- Our security chief takes issue with the way in which I run the science department, and you allow him to do so!
- He was not the only one to take issue with this language.
- I would take issue with only one point in this.
- I sorry but I'm going to have to take issue with you again.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.