"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When I did, another one just reached around and took a sample.
- "All I need to do is take a small sample of your blood."
- He took a sample of her blood, then left, saying that he'd have results for them in two hours.
- They will be taking samples of rock at around 3,000 feet.
- There's no way we can take samples now, and that was the main reason for coming out here.
- As part of the investigation, health workers have been taking samples.
- I'd like to take a sample to the Emperor now.
- For one thing, the doctor or nurse may take a bad sample.
- The food companies say that 95 percent of those who take a sample go on to buy the product; but not me.
- They needed to get out there and take a sample directly from the source.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.