"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then let two days go by, after which the floor man will come to take measurements.
- I'd feel more confident if I could take measurements and run them through a data bank.
- Susan stopped taking measurements and turned to look at him.
- Hoffman was under great pressure to work fast and took measurements over two full days.
- He put it around Chris's chest, then took his other measurements.
- There are several ways to take measurements; the best known is the charcoal test.
- But nobody had been able to take accurate measurements of the gas.
- I suppose you'll need to take measurements or something so it will fit.
- He offered the work up to the power that had given him the knowledge and skill to build, then took his first measurements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.