"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- When the time comes, many say, they are going to take control of their death.
- Now, they are out to take control of the government.
- He'll take control of my life only if I let him.
- Police had to be called in to take control of the situation.
- They took control of the state in 1742, 1758 and 1761.
- Just two years later, the military would take control of the nation.
- He must move soon to take control of the situation.
- The report said the city is looking to take control of the building.
- For once in her life she needed to take control.
- Many years later, she began to take control of the body.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.