"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- So why should tax cuts take priority over health care?
- Finding the Heart and getting it out of this city had to take priority over everything.
- Getting our people off the planet and on the way to safety took priority.
- Employees and management may have other issues that take priority over trying to change the culture of their organization.
- But the serious training still takes priority, as the team prepares for what needs to be a better season than last.
- There were some things I had to take care of and they took priority over football.
- Therefore, the welfare of the child must always take priority.
- I do not believe that this assessment must take priority.
- You have played the ball into the political court and it is therefore a question of whether trade or health takes priority.
- Democrats want the bill to take priority, given the Iraq war.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.