"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Because if I don't take responsibility, lead and stop playing games.
- "People are trying to let me know I'm getting older and have to start taking responsibility."
- She was going to take full responsibility for things from now on.
- But no one ever took public responsibility for the work.
- Perhaps the answer is to take responsibility for our own lives.
- On the other hand, I'd have thought parents should take responsibility for what their children do.
- If things did not go well he took full responsibility.
- But companies need to take responsibility for what they do.
- "They have to take political responsibility for doing what Congress told them."
- And then, later on, you can learn to take responsibility for the rest of your life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.