"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In Houston, fans have been taking solace for about two months.
- He took solace in the hope that this would be the last thing he'd ever have to say to the man.
- It is a very small part, and so the Chinese people should take solace.
- But the players could take solace in one small change Wednesday.
- His friends and brother took solace that he died while leading people in song.
- Instead, he takes solace in his wife Sarah and the new life they will create together.
- Some area residents appeared to take little solace from that, however.
- A moment later he was in her arms, taking solace from the only person on board able to give it to him.
- Mary takes solace in the fact that he is at least running.
- Take solace in that and just think how you actually have an advantage over me!
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.