"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But within the park, the effort is to take visitors back in time.
- A bus takes visitors to a point near the summit.
- In the six months she was here I never did see her talk to no one or take visitors.
- It would include a water ride to take visitors through the exhibit.
- The site is large enough to offer a train to take visitors around the grounds.
- A special road was built to take visitors to the Pyramids.
- No senator takes more visitors to the Senate dining room.
- A left turn takes visitors to the farm, a mile and a half on the right.
- The tour takes visitors through the history each of the District's sites.
- In the early years, the train took visitors right into the park, with many side trips available from there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.