"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No right to take offense at the way they held each other.
- The boy did not take offense, as he was used to his life.
- You've got guys 39, 40 and 41 years old that took offense to what he said.
- You didn't have to take offense at anything because it wouldn't matter in a few months.
- Come to think on it, he'd said nothing a body could take offense to.
- "And do not take offense when I hit you again."
- It didn't look like she'd taken offense, and he couldn't think of anything else to say.
- "If anyone takes offense to that, I say give me a break and get a life because this is all about having a good time."
- I didn't really want to ask, though; he might take offense or something.
- But she said it with a smile, and he took no offense.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.