"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The film then follows two investigations which take viewers deeply into the story.
- Some of the clips take viewers into the courtrooms as well.
- But he did not always take viewers along with him.
- A click on the photo quickly took viewers to a short video of Clinton explaining why she was "in to win."
- These numbers do not take viewers in offices and public places into account.
- How far can a docudrama take viewers beyond what is on the public record?
- The photography of this series takes viewers everywhere a brain can imagine.
- The show takes viewers to various places, finding perfect spots for catching large numbers of fish.
- We'll take viewers and a couple of good novels, or anything else you might want to read.
- And we are taking readers and viewers along with us.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.