"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But if they do, they'll take vengeance on us all.
- And it might not be only you on whom he takes his vengeance!
- "So who am I supposed to take my vengeance on?"
- Only God can take vengeance and punish, not a human being.
- Could the dead have risen to take vengeance on the living?
- "Let this be a warning to you not to take vengeance into your own hands."
- Besides, there was no one on whom she could take vengeance.
- Believe not that I would be cruel, or take vengeance on anything so low.
- But don't ask me how to take vengeance on them, Pedro.
- So who would you have us take vengeance upon for their crime?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.