"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She did not take a single photograph in the last 40-plus years of her life.
- One took a photograph of me as I went back into the home.
- And take a photograph of everybody as you set off.
- They will often want you to take a photograph of them.
- The other thing I've got to do is take a photograph.
- A couple asked me to take their photograph in front of the building.
- Have you taken a photograph of books worth 1,000 Words?
- "I came out because God wants to take my photograph."
- That was when she'd had my photograph taken at the Center.
- The only answer, I would guess, is to start having my photograph taken each week.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.