"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- But in the long run, she takes possession of herself.
- And one thought seemed to have taken possession of her mind.
- Soon he will take possession of the one next door.
- Then I had also learned to take possession of her.
- The government took possession at the end of the year.
- "And when will you be able to take full possession of your own body again?"
- He ran up and took possession of his brother's head.
- He wanted someone to understand the feeling that had taken possession of him after his mother's death.
- Players from either team can take possession of the ball.
- He said the Americans had not taken possession of the island.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.