"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Who would take him on, the shape he was in?
- The season is very young, but the answer to these questions will begin to take shape.
- They must look to the future now, to the new age taking shape around them.
- The idea for the project began to take shape a couple of years ago.
- But at the back of her mind the idea was growing, taking shape.
- That's when the through running around in my head finally took shape.
- Suddenly a plan began to take shape in his mind.
- In 1920 it began to take shape as a real town.
- That's when a plan began to take shape in his mind.
- As the project took shape, so did her daily life.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.