"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Your journey with us will take you centuries into the future.
- It would take centuries for a normal population to need that much room.
- It took centuries for things to come to a head, and no decision could be made.
- I don't have that ability, it takes centuries of practice.
- It will take centuries for all the magic left in the world to be used up.
- After all, your own countries took centuries to do so.
- It must have taken centuries for the mountain itself to form.
- But it took you centuries; give us a few years.
- Look, it took centuries for somebody to figure out just one way, and that was with inside help.
- The search might have taken centuries; he did not know or care.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.