"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I took courage and decided to see the thing through to the end.
- It must have taken great courage for you to come alone, my son.
- I took courage, and looked once again upon the scene.
- It certainly took courage on our part to give up the players we did.
- Taking her courage in hand, she followed them back into the ground.
- She took her courage in hand and left the kitchen.
- It takes courage to speak out when one is well known.
- I really think it takes courage to believe that your voice can make a difference.
- It took great courage for him to name me coach.
- "It took courage to stand up to you the way he did."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.