"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He don't seem to take much stock of things just at present.
- I got to my feet and took stock of myself.
- I want to start by taking stock of where we are.
- You have to let the air in and take stock.
- Trying to find the answer, she took stock of herself.
- He was still trying to take stock of the situation.
- Do you take stock at the end of a day, a week or a year?
- He took stock of himself, first, and decided against the idea.
- My husband had just died and I was taking stock, you know?
- You have little choice but to take stock and start over.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.