"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He takes a class at which the students play up.
- A few take a class or two the summer after high school.
- If you want to learn more, take a class, or do further study.
- She has taken class three times a week for five years with the same 10 women and doesn't know them.
- She takes a class now and then, but it's only half the story.
- Of course, some would say it already had, just by having to take a professor's class for three hours during a summer evening.
- Students can take classes, and sometimes even live at these schools.
- Today more than 400 students take classes at the center each year.
- In order to do so, students must take classes over the summer.
- "I started taking classes and doing a lot of work on my own."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.