"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- During the last few years, the music world has started to take note.
- So I knew she was taking note of what we were saying.
- She wanted to make him take note of her as a woman.
- And then they take note of what the issue is, yeah.
- Congress will want to take note of one other recent change.
- Now for the first time, G-8 took particular note of where he was going to land.
- He took note of the position and then turned to the door.
- But you may just want to take note of him.
- If we want Congress to take note, the same must be done to them.
- She began to think the world was taking note of her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.