"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then I took wing and was able to make better time.
- The second note took wing before the first had died.
- Once past the man, it took wing and was gone.
- We take wing, fly above and then ahead of them.
- They watched me come until I was a foot or so from them, and even then did not take wing.
- And when his little bird took wing, he'd have a bit of her here, with him.
- Thanks everyone, for making the thread take wings a bit.
- He wants to keep the idea alive, even if it can't take wing.
- And she felt the loneliness in her heart take wing.
- When taking wing, it runs across the surface of the water for quite a distance.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.