"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He is quick to take offence, especially where we are concerned.
- But don't you take offence if I suddenly stop being polite.
- However, he then seems to take offence at something written on the list.
- It may be that in those days I was too quick to take offence.
- Good girl, he wanted to say, but feared she'd take offence.
- People stepped on her feet, but she put up with it all without taking offence.
- Although two of the officers did so, the department has taken offence.
- It seemed like he was too dim to take much offence.
- Why should they take offence at what he means anyway?
- Some fellow Members seem to be particularly quick to take offence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.