"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You also may take aspirin to lower your risk for having a heart attack.
- They found that 11 of the 21 children had taken aspirin.
- I was taking enough aspirin already without having to deal with that.
- Do not suddenly stop taking aspirin without talking to your doctor first.
- As for who should take aspirin, some questions remain, he said.
- "Take two aspirin and call me in the morning," he said finally.
- Do not take aspirin if you are younger than 20.
- If you are younger than 20, do not take aspirin.
- You don't have any health problems that would be made worse by taking aspirin.
- About 25 million Americans take aspirin for heart disease protection every day.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.