"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The rest of the family took refuge on higher ground, she said.
- She moved away from him, taking refuge by the fire.
- But those who had taken refuge here couldn't get out, either.
- One way or the other, French culture seems to have taken refuge in the past.
- She did not show up and by then had taken refuge in a church.
- She was only looking for a body to take refuge in.
- It's the reason I took refuge behind the wall of my work.
- "He would like to take refuge in what is just and legal."
- It would be a few more minutes before he could take refuge in sleep.
- He had no friends with whom they could take refuge.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.