"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I have not known a moment of peace since he took command.
- You two may not want to take command, but someone will have to.
- And he would probably not have taken command of his job so quickly.
- Now he must take command of his own foreign policy.
- Time to move in and take command of the situation.
- If things keep on as they are, I will take command.
- He had expected him to be here, or taking command.
- The year is that in which they first took command.
- He was supposed to be able to take command of any situation.
- It didn't feel right to be taking command of her.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.