"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- On May 2, the population took the matter into their own hands.
- And finally they took the matter into their own hands.
- He would take the whole matter out of my hands.
- He'd have to take the matter into his own hands.
- We probably won't need to take the matter to court.
- He would need her help if they were to take the matter further.
- Then it decided to take the matter into its own hands.
- Would this be possible and are you able to take the matter further?
- He, himself, however, took the matter into his own hands at Washington.
- Whatever the finding, either side could then take the matter to court.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.