"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- They took very little cover until one of them was hit.
- Every time a car came from either direction we had to take cover.
- She only knew it wasn't right for her to take cover now.
- There's often no time to take cover or get away.
- Neither man had taken cover on his side of the road.
- They will be taking cover on either side of the center or the village.
- They stop to take cover behind a building just off the square.
- The soldier took cover while looking for a clear shot.
- They are known to run to water when scared to take cover.
- The shooting makes them take cover so they can't fire at you.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.