"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- You've got to take charge and tell them what to do.
- Then you bring her to me and I will take charge of the problem.
- He had not been here two days, and already someone else was taking charge of his life.
- The Congress was to take charge of the war effort.
- Now is the time to take charge of your health.
- He will likely take charge in the middle of 2011.
- He took charge of the family business on his father's death.
- Now, at last, someone was taking charge again and talking about order.
- In the 1984-85 season he took charge of the first team.
- Why do you always have to try to take charge of a situation?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.