"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Isn't she taking money out of the community just like anyone else?
- And I said you mean you'll take money not to out me?
- I'm not a person who can take money without playing.
- "But how can I go into someone's house these days and take money away from their kids?"
- In other cases, he said, parents may have taken money to let their children be used.
- We had a baby to take care of, and very little money.
- So they took even more money out of the country.
- And the project has to come together within two years or he will take his money off the table.
- I just took his money and did what he said.
- Maybe he would just take our money and leave us at the side of the road.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.