"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In any case, much more is being done than before the Federal law took effect.
- The changes take effect at the beginning of next year.
- The changes are expected to take effect on May 20.
- The law took effect in 1997 and has, according to the court, been used to help end the lives of about 70 people.
- The single market is to take effect by the end of 1992.
- The law is expected to take effect in the next month.
- The law began to take effect at the beginning of the 2011 school year.
- The president died before the end of the war, and the plan never took effect.
- The final one was to have taken effect last week.
- The law will take effect at the end of May.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.