"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Change has to take account of the students, he said.
- For the moment we need to take account of individual needs coming into the picture.
- We have to take account of what other people think.
- The new race on Earth took no particular account of death.
- "He has never been a man to take much account of money."
- But the new system does not take account of that, he said.
- This House must take account of these people's rights too.
- I would ask you to take account of that in your work.
- I believe that we have to take account of what these young people are thinking.
- We can change our computer model to take account of this point.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.