"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The company did not seem to have taken major casualties yet.
- As a result, the French took 40,000 casualties on the first day alone.
- There was no point to taking casualties at this stage of the war.
- Not right in the center, but somewhere close where we can take huge casualties.
- Not without taking heavy casualties themselves, but that didn't slow them for a second.
- Americans won't take casualties for the credibility of the Bush administration.
- They had started taking casualties and were ready to start returning fire.
- But they'd taken about 20% casualties and were still hanging in there.
- It appeared that they were taking heavy casualties on the road.
- Over the next two days, the battalion took heavy casualties.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.