"take" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We have been taking counsel together, and getting on very well, all things considered.
- Or so the old man said, but he never took his own counsel.
- There is thinking to be done and I must take counsel with myself.
- Well, if he takes good counsel, he'll not say a word.
- Here they formed up in their companies and took counsel.
- We'll take your counsel, master, and go the rest of the way with the boy.
- Yet some things there are that they cannot see, neither alone nor taking counsel together.
- Surely, come what might of it, I would take my own counsel and let the other be.
- Take counsel between you- I will not really be here for a moment.
- He seemed to wish to take counsel with me about it, to feel responsible for its going on in some form or other.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.