"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Better ways have been found to teach reading and writing.
- Let's hope there is time left over to teach reading and writing.
- Wolverton has taught performance skills and creative writing since 1977.
- One was hired specifically to teach sign language reading and writing.
- "But there is no substitute for a high school and college education that teaches writing."
- In fall 2010 he joined the English department faculty to teach creative writing.
- She works in a local school and also teaches creative writing.
- After graduating from college, she taught English and creative writing.
- To support her art, she wrote book reviews and taught creative writing.
- The homeless children also benefit from a new computer laboratory used to teach reading and writing.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.