"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1815 there were three schools teaching girls to make lace, which became an important local industry (see above).
- At all social levels less attention was paid to teaching girls to read and write.
- It was hard enough to teach girls who had come from the lands of men.
- To be able to teach young girls to read and write, it gave them a chance in life.
- For some years the Sisters taught both girls and boys, including secondary education.
- She held it little less than criminal to teach poor girls to read and write.
- "They do teach you girls how to talk over there in Europe."
- She began teaching boys and girls but by 1870 only offered instruction to young women.
- Her organization teaches young girls, and tries to make sure they stay in school, rather than work or get married.
- It taught boys and girls from the ages of 13 to 18.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.