"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Still, she continued to teach piano in her parents' house.
- He was taught piano, score reading, and music theory from the age of six.
- She supported herself and her two daughters by teaching piano.
- His mother had taught piano, too, but he couldn't mention that.
- He continued to teach piano until only a few years before his death.
- As a young child, Gould was taught piano by his mother.
- As a child, he was taught violin and piano by his father.
- In 1810 he began teaching piano and voice at an academy for blind students.
- His mother taught piano, an instrument he started playing at the age of 4.
- At 4, he asked his mother to teach him piano.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.