"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- About 37 teachers are teaching pupils in form 1 to 9.
- He also refused to teach pupils for the same reason.
- I run from taking phone calls to actually teaching pupils to drive.
- Good enough to teach talented pupils, but no more than that.
- I always taught my pupils that the law and politics must respond to the concerns of the people.
- He taught his pupils for 25 years instead of a large and immortal religious cause.
- The school teaches pupils with special educational needs and for whom English is an additional language.
- Maybe they're trying to teach their pupils "it's an easy dollar thing"?
- "I must teach my pupils," she said aloud to herself.
- She went on to be instrumental in teaching pupils how to get a mortgage, pay bills, learn to drive.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.