"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Bubbles are useful in teaching concepts starting from 2 years old and into college years.
- Different from taking those courses separately, the program teaches concepts in context.
- He also taught western concepts of perspective, anatomy and sketching from life.
- Children also perform movement activities and a craft which teaches important concepts.
- It was designed to teach scientific concepts to children.
- According to Piaget's theory children should not be taught certain concepts until they reached the appropriate stage cognitive development.
- These books give example code and illustrations followed by explanations designed to teach related concepts.
- "If you haven't been teaching concepts or problem solving, they won't be learning it."
- I agree that it would be interesting to read more about the approaches used to teach scientific method and concepts to young children.
- There might be a degree of truth to this, but as a teacher I aim to teach concepts and not products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.