"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Two weeks later, the professor's wife, who teaches psychology, gave an examination to her advanced class.
- He started teaching psychology at Tufts the next year and was promoted to full professor in 1981.
- For example in India, where the population is well over one billion, as of 2005 there were only seventy universities teaching psychology.
- For 16 years he taught psychology at the University of Virginia.
- Apparently he also taught psychology at the university, although we didn't know that at the time.
- Professor Haslerud taught psychology at the university for 27 years, retiring in 1972.
- Then he began teaching psychology at the University of Lille.
- From 1939 to 1947, he taught psychology at Tufts.
- D. there in 1951 while teaching psychology at Pomona College.
- From 1965 to 1977, she taught experimental psychology at Sarah Lawrence.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.