"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Better ways have been found to teach reading and writing.
- He had been teaching remedial reading in the area since 1963.
- Some of the children were also taught elementary reading, but there was little other general education.
- There are also steps now to teach the women basic reading and writing skills.
- Let's hope there is time left over to teach reading and writing.
- My daddy used to teach reading and writing in a big school.
- "Then there was one principal who could not tell me how his school taught reading, the most basic subject," she said.
- What, for example, is the philosophy on how to teach reading?
- To create the small groups, every teacher, even those for physical education, music and art, has been mobilized to teach reading.
- Others said the problem was that teachers had failed to learn the best ways to teach reading.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.