"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Exactly the sort of person you need to teach sociology.
- He began teaching sociology in the academic year of 1894-95.
- He began teaching economics and sociology at the University in the fall of 1892.
- Prior to becoming the chairman Martin taught sociology at the university for more than 25 years.
- He taught sociology at Columbia from 1930 to 1952.
- He teaches sociology but also social history, economic history and philosophy.
- The same year, he started teaching sociology at the University of Maribor.
- Shils, who taught sociology and social thought, yet did not have a formal degree in those fields.
- Caldera taught sociology and law at various universities before entering politics.
- Unlike her two immediate predecessors she came from an academic background and with relatively recent teaching experience, having taught Sociology.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.