"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- There are so many pieces of literature that can teach things.
- "It takes a certain love and respect for your children to be able to teach them things like that," she said.
- So for a week, I taught things like how to cut vegetables.
- I'll go on trying to teach him things about art.
- My mother said you might be able to teach me things.
- She'll also teach you other things an educated man needs to know.
- Black: Are you trying to teach things with your film?
- I didn't have the courage to speak up, to ask why we weren't allowed to teach certain things.
- And I'll teach you other things as we go along.
- "We can teach children very basic things about the religion in terms of culture," he said.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.