"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- After teaching philosophy at the school from 1958-1980, he came back two years ago as president.
- This was his first time not teaching philosophy and instead education.
- Students here are taught not only art, but also philosophy and human nature.
- He has been teaching moral and political philosophy at Brown since 1991.
- They also were taught speech making, philosophy, and a little science.
- He became professor in both universities teaching law and philosophy.
- We should be teaching logic and philosophy in the public schools.
- The first universities in the world taught philosophy and then science.
- He has been teaching logic and philosophy of language there since 1975.
- He also teaches philosophy on a free course to over 1000 students online.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.