"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Initially he was taught violin, but at the age of 12 decided to switch to guitar.
- Clapp has taught violin at a number of schools.
- From 1906, he also taught violin at the Juilliard School.
- They were attentive to his musical development, having him taught piano and violin from an early age.
- He began to teach himself violin at age 7, playing in the school orchestra until age 15.
- From time to time he also taught violin to private students.
- As a child, he was taught violin and piano by his father.
- By the age of 15 he was teaching violin, but this experience apparently diminished his interest in the violin for a time.
- She started a community orchestra in her town and volunteers teaching violin to grade school students.
- His mother taught violin at a young age.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.