"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He taught chemistry at the school from 1834 to 1841.
- He taught chemistry, but having it with women seemed to be another story.
- St. Paul, for example, could not in his day teach modern chemistry.
- Mother taught chemistry in the technical college for the rest of her life.
- He also taught chemistry at various high schools and colleges.
- My husband taught physics and chemistry al his working life.
- Concerning his early history, very little is known, except that he taught chemistry.
- He retired from that post in 1961 but taught chemistry until 1972.
- The department started in 1979 to teach Chemistry to undergraduate engineering students.
- Still here, teaches chemistry in that building right over there.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.