"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- At the age of 87 he was still teaching law.
- He taught law at a local prison and community college.
- For many years he taught law at the University of the province.
- By that time, Jay was trying to teach himself law.
- Professor Hill taught commercial law and probably would not have come across this case in the normal course of her work.
- He became professor in both universities teaching law and philosophy.
- "There are only a few blacks who teach law in this country," she said.
- Ratner has been teaching law since the early 1970s, although he no longer does so.
- How much happier we would be if he had spent the last two years teaching law instead of practicing it!
- He became professor emeritus in 1993 but continued to teach and practice law.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.