"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I was teaching history at a university and they stopped me.
- I At the school they soon called on me to teach history, one of the teachers having left.
- Look, I understand nobody teaches real history in school these days.
- "I hadn't expected to be teaching history on a Saturday, but this is important."
- He taught history at Michigan until his death in 1930.
- Between 1880 and 1883 he taught natural history to the children of the royal family.
- In fall of 1994 she taught history full-time at the school.
- He had made plans to teach history and eventually become a minister.
- He was also an assistant professor who taught European history.
- Now he is teaching history, German, computing and political science.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.