"teach" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- This summer, she is teaching English as a second language to 15 children in her school district.
- They used to have to be taught English at school.
- This series taught English as a foreign or second language.
- At the beginning of the play, he is due to soon return to his former high school to teach English, but has decided not to.
- Someone who wants to teach English to children for a few days or weeks may be of limited value.
- There was a night school at which the boys were taught English.
- It's a good way to find out if you'd like to live in a foreign country and teach English for a longer period of time.
- "What we need most is someone to teach us English."
- In addition, he taught English as a second language off base.
- Students can study or do a work placement, such as teaching English in a school.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.