"future" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Less trouble than going to the caves during future wars.
- However, it is also sometimes applied to earlier wars and to a hypothetical future war.
- They all concede that their notions of future war could be completely wrong.
- The new strategy seems to be seeking ways to avoid similar problems in any future war.
- Will that improve the treatment of American soldiers in future wars?
- "What we are trying to reach is a point where a future war will be impossible," a senior Israeli official said.
- More important, our young men and women would be at greater risk in future wars.
- Roosevelt saw air strategy as a key to future war and a way to reduce American casualties.
- That would turn out to be a major oversight if their intention was to ready themselves for some future war.
- If committing to an unlikely future war helps us win the present one, we should take the risk.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.